Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How to Tie Dye Shirt Designs : Basic Spiral Patterns for Tie Dye Shirts



So I thought some people might like to . give this a shot, I know it is not everyones cup of tea but maybe it will inspire a little home fashion. Look up some other ways to die cloths, it can make some of those 'I don't wear anymore' cloths find there way out of your wardrobe back on to the 'visiting friends' list. And you don't have to tie dye, I die lots of my cloths one colour just to get a new look, also it is just another way to recycle.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting to know the technique as sometimes I feel so reluctant to throw away old clothings if they can be made new in a DIY way! Merry Christmas to you and may the New Year be another year of peace in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Videos are great for learning techniques

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i remember the days when i used to dye clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great that you can learn simple artistic techniques from simple videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked that, it gave me inspiration to try something new!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this video. I had forgotten how easy it is to tie dye. And it's very beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete