Monday, December 20, 2010

Social Networking

I have used Facebook for some time now, it helps me keep in touch with friends that are interstate or oversea's or simply way to busy to keep up with. My children all use Facebook and have to be my friend to be on it, I know control freak.

I have never used twitter before and haven't yet used it enough to decide if I like it or not, I suppose I can let you know how I feel about that later. If you would like to twitter me then you will need to know my twitter name. 'munatwork' Yep my imagination ran away with me. LOL

All you fellow Web 2.0 people keep on keeping on.

4 comments:

  1. haven't done this one yet, so cant wait to see what its like. I wonder if Johnny Depp tweets? mmm will have to look that up when I do that one!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Control freak? Not at all! I love that you are friends with your children on facebook ... I'm the same! It's a big wide world out there ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that....when my daughter is old enough and if Facebook is still the in thing, I will apply the same rule. It is unbelievable what some kids get up to on these sites. Sorry to scare you, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hav,nt got the worry with kids, but I have some friends who like to keep their eye on their kids using facebook. I,m sure something else will come along to replace it, but i can,t imagine what.

    ReplyDelete